Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 A couple weeks ago, Mallory and Madison went shopping and bought the little girls Valentines Day outfits.  Quincy refused to wear her tutu skirt this morning, but they all looked very smashing anyhow!  :)  
 Whoever put the holiday for lovers in the middle of cold and flu season was an absolute moron.  I woke up this morning with a grody head cold.  This makes about 5 years in a row that either Jim or I have been sick on Valentine's Day.  
 Quincy was the 'snack bringer' for her class party today.  She was very excited about the cookies that Madison baked especially for her class.  She had a nice party, although I feel like several parents in there owe the teacher an apology for feeding their kids crack for breakfast.  They were just a wee bit wound up.
 Last night, Cameron played a basketball game in Jim's old stomping ground.  Jim was really sad that he couldn't go because it was city court night, and I was sad that Jim couldn't go because I didn't want to have to figure out how to get to Effingham.  I did make it, and I took some photos for Jim of his old high school.  
 I would love to report that being in his dad's old school was good luck for Cam, but it was of no help to him.  They lost.  We are now saying the team has a perfect record....it sounds much nicer that way.
Just another couple games to go and it will all just be a distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment