Sunday, February 2, 2014

Just another winter weekend

 Colin wrestled in a large tournament in Baldwin yesterday.  There were 15 schools, and there was some excellent wrestling!  Colin went 1 and 3 for the day, but he wrestled really well.  
 I know these aren't great photos, but I am still super happy with them because it was a sunken gym, and I was very, very far away.   I am impressed with the iphone camera!  :)





 I would love this photo if it wasn't Colin who was being taken down!  :)  Colin didn't seem super impressed with my photography skills!  While I was at wrestling all day, Jim took Preston to his game in Mission Valley, and then met up with Madison who had taken Quincy to her game in Carbondale.  Preston's team lost in overtime, and Quincy's team "won" (the kids keep mental score, there is nobody who keeps score of their games).  They were happy to spend the day with their dad!  I knew I was going to have a long day of waiting, so I downloaded several new books to my nook, and I thought I might try to figure out some things on the iphone.  The bad news, I didn't do any of those things, but I have to say I had a pretty fun day visiting with Colin's teammates families.  It was a lot of fun to hang out and my side hurts from laughing at Colin's coach's wife!  She was out of control!  Colin is in the red singlet in all of these photos.
This morning, Adolf decided he must be carried around in a basket.  Harper was happy to oblige this weird kitty!  He is getting big and I don't think he realizes the places he can and cannot fit into anymore!

Now I better get to making super bowl snacks!  Hope your weekend was as predictable as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment