Sunday, December 7, 2014

Busy or bust

Every single Friday, I get excited about having a weekend.  I get these delusional ideas of how I am going to catch up around the house, hang out with the kids and Jim, maybe watch a movie, and most of all, just relax.  After 5999 Fridays, you would think I would learn that weekends are for being busy!  Truly, I don't mind.  I actually enjoy the chaos.  And we know how to do chaos well!  In addition to ball games and birthday parties, this weekend proved to be a lot of fun as well.  
Cameron's band played at the Carbondale Christmas.  It was fun to listen to them as always!  

The goats were part of a live nativity at a church in Overbrook.  They didn't seem to be interested in being on display with a baby pretending to be Jesus though, and  Quincy and I ended up having to chase them down!  They ended up tied in the stable!  
Mallory and Madison are studying for finals this week.  Mallory decided that she needed a break.  She loves decorating for Christmas!   We are a little bit earlier than usual, but the kids had fun, and are now officially ready for Christmas here at our house!  
I will not even have any thought about resting next weekend, it is even crazier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment