Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!

We have had a fantastic Christmas!  We started out with attending Christmas Eve mass at Corpus Christi.  I was excited to see our old priest, and I had this awesome idea that by going to early mass, it wouldn't be crowded.   I was wrong.   So wrong.  I am fairly certain that the attendance broke all of the fire Marshall's codes for occupancy.  Truly, it is nice to see so many people gather to celebrate the birth of Christ!  
After mass, we celebrated Christmas Eve with my side of the family at my brothers abode.  It wasn't quite as crowded there!  
The kids ha a wonderful time with their cousins and I am very thankful that we enjoyed a nice night full of love.  
Still amazed that after all these years, we have never gotten a non-comical photo of the kids and their cousins!  
Christmas morning with my tribe.  I am so thankful that they were all home.   Healthy, happy, fortunate and blessed are we! 
My favorite part of Christmas is when all the hussle bustle is over and I can sit down and enjoy playing a game with the kids.  We are going to relish every sweet little moment and just be still for today!  Happy birthday Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment