Thursday, October 29, 2015

Party day

Since there is no school tomorrow, the kids had their Halloween parties today.  Preston's school does not do a parade, they have a scavenger hunt instead.  Today was super hero day and so Preston  dressed as fish man.  
Quincy and her bff dressed as chickens.  She may have used an entire bottle of tacky glue gettin her feathers to stick. 
It was rather cold this morning but I think they all had a great time!  Saige enjoyed walking in the parade.  
And conning her sister out of a cupcake.  
Saige then helped Jim hand out candy at the Overbrook parade this afternoon.  She had a great time watching for Harper.  
This is Harper's school principal and nurse.  
Harper seemed like she was having fun.  I am glad because this morning, she had a little anxiety about the parade.  She does worry!  
It was a fun day!  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the chicken costumes! This year, I admit, no creativity- all quickly, last minute bought costumes!
    How do you keep up with it all my friend?!?!
    Love seeing your kids here, they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete