Friday, October 30, 2015

22 years and oh! The romance.

Well today is our 22nd anniversary and we know how to spend it right!  At a rainy, cold, miserably wet football game!  See this shirt?  I bought it along with the other senior moms for senior night on the Trail.   It's pretty.  It has sparkles.  I had to cover it with a rain poncho.  I wasn't amused.  
And because of the rain, Mallory stayed home with the little kids, which meant I had to use the bolt man as my event photographer.  There were way more photos of the bolt than there were of the senior night festivities.  
I am extremely proud of our senior.  I didn't even really mind the wet, coldness since he played so well and his team won. This makes them the district champions. 
Bolt man was honored at halftime for making the honor roll. 
I had to kind of laugh to Jim about the way we celebrate anniversaries.  Our first one was spent moving.  Our second one was spent moving. Football games seem to also be a running theme. I do love our chaos, even though it isn't romantic.  I am still the luckiest girl around!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the sparkly shirt! Congrats on the win too, our guys won Thursday night so they play Tuesday night at home!
    22 years! Sweet memories friend!

    ReplyDelete