Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's October. We do football.

Colin had a game last night at Prairie View.  It could also be called Missouri/Oklahoma view because I feel like that's where we drove to.  Colin (#53) played great, the team played amazingly well and they pulled off the win. It is my understanding that winning last night's game gained them a ticket into the playoffs.  Colin is pretty excited about that.  
This morning, Preston had a game in a post season tournament.  The little girls were complaining a little bit.  Partly because it was so early, and partly because of the cold.  I told them at least 5 times in October football is what we do!  
Preston's team did not win this morning and so his season is over now.  I would have liked to have seen them go on in the tournament, however reclaiming Saturday mornings seems like a nice plan too!  
I think Preston had a good time playing, and he definitely improved so that is a very successful season in my opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment