Thursday, June 15, 2017

Exciting times


I am hearing a little bit from the camp front mostly thank you to my friend Julie who is sending me photos of the kids! I heard there was a tornado warning and that the entire camp took cover in the basement of Heritage Hall!

I texted to see if they were ok and Cameron assured me it was not worth worrying about - merely "precautionary!" I'm glad that someone took precautionary measures!

From here it looked as if the weather was good for most of the day, allowing them to get in most of their activities!



On the homefront, little missy pants may just be getting spoiled! Mallory and Madison both had the day off, so they went to Gage park and rode the train and merry-go-round. They also went out for lunch, and let Saige spend her sonic gift card she got from religion ed class!





Currently all three of the home girls are "camping" in the living room. Saige is in absolute heaven!

When we went out to do chores this evening, we had a little surprise. We knew Princess Cupcake Rainbow Police Car was due to kid soon, but failed to see any signs this morning, or even this afternoon when I went out to water. She has one little girl who Saige named Erica. She is a cute little baby and the momma seems to be taking good care of her! It is Saige's first official baby! Crossing our fingers for patience with this because the momma is not overly tame or friendly. We are hoping we can handle the kid a lot from birth so we can break the cycle of wild goats! When we bought this goat (and Shadow) I assumed that by being with tame goats, and around us all the time, they would, at some point tame down and be friendly. I can now get them both to take food from my hand, but if you want to work them at all, you have a rodeo on your hands! Saige is so in love with the baby....maybe she can work some magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment