Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Bunk up little campers

The day finally arrived....the one Quincy has been counting down to since literally Christmas! It's 4-H camp time! We took 5 kids over this morning. Colin and Cameron are going as counselors. Preston, Quincy and Harper are all camping. They were all extremely excited! Harper was excited but nervous. She whispered to me that she didn't know any of the kids there. I told her she would get to know them and have a great time!

Quincy and Landrie are cabin mates. Last year, they didnt get in the same cabin and were devistated. This year, I had alread prepared Q for the "just in case" but luckily, (or unluckily if you are the counselor) they are together!


Preston was happy to be camping with his friend too!


I am proud of my big guys for volunteering their time to be counselors. After several hours of contemplation, I am wondering if I should worry however? ;)
I hope the weather cooperates and that they all have a great time at Rock Springs! I am going to enjoy cooking for half the family for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment