Sunday, September 17, 2017

Guess where we went?!!!


Jim, the 3 youngest girls, and I took a road trip to the state fair yesterday.  We were able to meet up with my friend Grace (which makes me incredibly happy)!  
We had a great day!  I forced everyone to look at the butter sculpture, Quincy forced us to look at lots of chickens, we took in part of the dairy goat show, ate salt water taffy, and watched a little bit of the chainsaw wood carver.

Harper and Quincy tried to convince Jim that llamas are a necessary purchase.  They failed.  They did manage to get Jim to ride the water slide with them!
It was a great day!  I am so happy we went!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome day! It has been years since we have been to the State Fair! I keep thinking we will go ten time rolls around and it seems like we are in a busy season and just don't make the trek!

    ReplyDelete