Wednesday, September 13, 2017

This week's events


The kids once again had election of officers at 4-H. And once again we talked on the way to 4-H about what offices the kids might like and I was told "we are not running for any office." Once again we left there with Preston being the new President, Quincy taking the roll of club reporter again, Cameron being a recreation leader, and the biggest wth of the night....I somehow discovered myself as one of the new community leaders. Because I need hobbies. I sincerely hope this will be a great year!

Preston and Quincy are taking their final religion ed class. They will be making their confirmation later this year. I am proud of them and the work they are putting in to the class, homework and learning. This evening, after I picked them up, I stopped by the vet clinic. Leaving my phone unattended was a mistake I guess. Now I have a collection of selfies of Preston!

Our mother cat had a litter of kittens. I would really like to have some barn cats. The kind who live in the barn and eat mice. The kind who run when they see you coming. Needless to say, these are not it. We will be finding homes for them in the next couple of weeks before they become owl food! In the mean time, Saige is keeping them well loved.

I get sweet updates from Ms. Crumpton. Saige is doing a great job at school!

Cameron was selected to be a homecoming king candidate. He is pretty excited and honored. Homecoming week is next week. It sounds like it will be hugely busy but great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment