Saturday, September 23, 2017

Rest of this week (a blur) 


Homecoming events and activities took up a huge chunk of Cameron's week.  Bonfire parties to burn the other team's mascot, dinners to celebrate the team, volleyball tournament fundraisers, spirit week.  It was a lot to take in and a lot to do.  I was thankful that Jim was willing to man the bonfire, as I had already committed to driving the bus that evening.  Someone should have handed me a list of events senior moms are in charge of this year I guess!  

Preston had a football game at Iola.  I finally had an opportunity to watch him play since I drove the bus.  He played really well, but his team did not win.   I love watching these boys. They are small but tough!   

Also....note to self. If a coach asks if you can stop at a gas station to get drinks on the way home always respond with "yes we can stop for non-caffeinated beverages!"   Jr. High boys drinking monster drinks in a bus for an hour and a half is no bueno!  

I had to snag pictures of Cameron off of the school website and fellow mom's Facebook pages.   I did not get to attend a lot of the festivities due to Quincy starting basketball practices, and the little girls and I had to resume RE classes too.   I needed another day in the week and will definitely need an additional day in this weekend! It was a blur of fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment