Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School


We started Cameron's Virtual Homeschool work this morning. I was impressed with how hard he worked and how quickly he got his lessons in. I am bringing him to work with me and he will do his workbook pages, reading, and study his spelling and then we will cover the subjects that need a little more attention in the afternoons. For today, he is finished with grammar, spelling, writing and reading and it is only 10:40. We will tackle math, spanish, and science this afternoon, as well as getting him some homemade PE time. He is excited by the program so far, and I have to say that between the training that we went to this week and seeing the curriculum and working with it, I am completely blown away and excited about this year!

Madison, Colin and Mallory were up early and on a bus to Carbondale for their first day of school. I still don't have much nice to say about the school situation, so for now I will just say that I hope their first day is great and that they learn a lot this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment