Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quincy's off







Quincy got up out of bed and announced "I ain't going to Mr. Becky's preschool today" then proceeded to fight me while I dressed her and combed her hair. When I went to brush my teeth so we could leave, she took off her shoes and socks and was attempting to take off her shirt. UUG! I thought for sure that she was going to give me a terrible, guilty morning when I dropped her off. However, Preston started talking to her. It was very sweet, he told her about the playground with the twirly slide and the painting that he got to do on an easel, and the yummy chocolate milk. Somehow by the time I took her over, she was excited again and she went willingly! I hope the rest of her first day at preschool is wonderful! I also hope that this group of 3 year olds doesn't cause the Jumpstart preschool to close permanently!!



No comments:

Post a Comment