Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mid-week update

I should have some photos to attach to this, but I haven't gotten around to unloading them off the camera! Laziness!

Cameron played his last flag football game on Sunday. I was amazed by the weather - it was warmer on the first of November than it was during most of the games in October! Colin's football team has decided to go to a tournament, so he isn't quite finished yet!

We had wrestling sign ups this week too. Colin is really excited about a new season! I asked Cam if he wanted to wrestle and his response was "mom, I only know 2 moves and they are both illegal!" I guess he will be sticking with basketball! Preston really wants to wrestle this year, but the age thing gets him as the youngest they are taking this year looks like kindergartners. We are going to check since he is 5 if they will let him come to the practices or not. He is really excited by it!

Cameron started school at Scranton this week. So far, the adjustment has been a little bit tough on him. I think it is just getting back into a routine that has been a struggle. He is used to being home and if it took him an hour to do a math assignment, then it took him an hour! Each day seems to be getting a little bit better though, and I am sure that within a couple of weeks he will be back on schedule...probably just in time to be out on Christmas break!

I had a doctor appointment this week. #7 seems to be growing well, and had a nice strong heart rate of 156. Grandma says this is a girl's rate - last month was a boy's rate, so I am not sure that this is a reliable indicator!! The good news is that we have agreed on a date for a scheduled c-section, although it isn't finalized because the surgery scheduling nurse has yet to call me! I am getting anxious to meet our little mystery guest and to hold and rock our new baby!

Other devastating news: washer trouble. I must really be unobservant because I thought that someone had spilled ice cream beside the washer - and I admit that we haven't had any ice cream in the house for days, so it seemed weird, but I cleaned it up and put in another load. This time I realized that the white foam was soap and that there was water running out all over the floor. UUG! I am not even going to bother with calling Lowe's this time, as I am sure that Overbrook still isn't in their computer system, so I will just call the company that the service locator sent me last time. I can go without a dryer if I have to, but I cannot go without a washer. Luckily, when I am at work there is a laundromat right next door...will use it if I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment