Saturday, October 31, 2009

What's the happiest day of the Year?


HALLOWEEN!

Madison was a sorcerer

Mallory was a wicked witch

Colin as Michael Jackson

Cameron was a murdering alien

Preston was a blue Power Ranger

And Quincy was a witch in training

The whole tribe including some cousins at Grandma Shirley's house

My tribe ready to terrorize the neighborhood!!
I have always loved Halloween! I don't know of a cooler holiday- when else can you put on a weird costume and go beg your neighbors for candy and not get into trouble for it? It is the greatest! We had a great night! Colin, Cameron, Preston and Quincy and I went trick-or-treating for several hours with some friends of ours. Quincy made it for exacty 4 houses and then she was done. Preston made it quite far, and is now very excited with his 'stash' of candy. I am pretty sure that Colin and Cam would still be out knocking on doors if I hadn't made them come in!
Mallory and Madison stayed home with Jim and passed out candy. They have several of their friends upstairs giggling away for a Halloween sleepover.
The weather was great, and I can't think of anything more fun!
I hope you all had a great Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. your favorite daughterNovember 2, 2009 at 4:46 PM

    these are actually pretty good pictures!!!! luv, ur favorite daughter!

    ReplyDelete