Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Jim and my 16th wedding anniversary. Funny how fast the years have gone by. It is also funny to me now, as I carry baby #7 how in the early days of our marriage I was so afraid we would never become parents! In the past 16 years we have:

  • added 6 beloved children to our tribe, with at least one more to join shortly!
  • moved 4 times
  • bought land for a future move
  • laughed and cried numerous times
  • been comforted by each other during loss
  • shook our heads at the things that our children say
  • purchased more vehicles than I can count, and blown them up!
  • between the two of us, worked more jobs than I can count!
  • been blessed immeasurably!

Happy Anniversary Jim - I am one lucky woman, and I thank God every day for bringing us together! Who knew when I went bar hopping back in the day that I would get such a prize!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! May you be blessed with many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hopie- I had a great time too.

    MBI

    ReplyDelete