Thursday, April 21, 2011

Preschool Easter



Quincy's preschool class had their Easter Egg Hunt this week. She had a lot of fun finding eggs! So much fun, that when she got home, she wanted to have an Easter egg hunt with Cam and Preston when they came home from school.

Important lessons were learned during the at home hunt, as Cam decided that a great hiding place for the eggs would be in the tail pipe of my van.....nobody found them there! Except that nobody could get them out of there either! Luckily, when I started the van, they blew out! Then they were upset because I wouldn't let them eat the candy!

During the egg hunt, Harper wiped out in the gravel and skinned up her whole head! She does not enjoy me wiping her face, and she was very, very upset with me for trying to clean the blood off her face!


I am giving the kids a choice on whether to go to school or not tomorrow. I figure it is a holy day, they shouldn't really have to go. There was supposed to be a day off, but they are having a snow make up day. The girls are going even though I am not making them....the boys are all staying home!

No comments:

Post a Comment