Friday, April 1, 2011

First softball game


Mallory and Madison played in their first high school softball game tonight. Their team won both games of a double header against Eudora. The girls played really well! The whole team played really well, but I happened to notice that our girls did a great job! :) I forgot the camera due to trying to pack enough other stuff to keep the little ones entertained and warm for the evening. Next week I will try to get photos! It was much nicer tonight than it has been any other day this week so I was thankful for a nice evening to sit out and watch! I am sure it won't be long before we are sweating at games instead of reaching for jackets!


We are having a pretty relaxed weekend around here. Cam has a friend over and the boys are having a scary movie marathon. Since Preston had bad dreams from watching "Tangled" this week, I am not sure how I feel about this! Hopefully it isn't a giant mistake! I hope to finally catch up the laundry which I have been battling since we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment