Friday, May 20, 2011

Forgot to mention

Madison successfully drove with a DMV 'scary guy' in Lawrence this week and earned her FARM PERMIT! This means she will be able to drive to school this coming year, and can drive on farm related errands - which means she can drive to the country to feed the pigs - without me! Admittedly, I think she is a pretty good driver, but it still scares me a lot! The thought of her being free - terrifying for a parent!

Mallory wanted to take the test to get her learner's permit - however somehow I failed to remember I would need her social security number for this, so she has to go back next week. She was not too upset, she said it would give her a few more days to study! She wants to get her learners permit and then maybe late in the summer try to get her farm permit as well....this way if Madison is sick, she won't have to ride the "nerd wagon" to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment