Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Colin John!

 Colin is 15 years old today.  He was up at the crack of dawn to catch a ride to wrestling camp, so we had to celebrate last night.
 Colin is "that kid" the one who has a million friends, who are always at the house, always doing something crazy, keeping us all laughing, and shaking our heads.  He is the one who loves to be on the go, involved in anything and everything.  He has a ton of hobbies, and a couple of true passions.  He is passionate about football and wrestling, and fishing.

 He often drags home fish for me to see, and was exceptionally happy to have acquired a scale so he can weigh all his catches.  Of course, he has to bring them home so that I don't think he is telling me "fishing stories" about how huge they were!  :)

I have to share that as we pulled into the wrestling coach's house this morning, he realized he did not bring a pillow or sleeping bag.  At the camp, they sleep on the gym floor, so this was not a good thing to forget.  I had Cameron with me, as I was dropping him off too.  We ran home to get Colin some bedding, and I took the lazy route, telling Cam to run in and get Colin a pillow and sleeping bag.  Cameron came out with a pink cammo sleeping bag, and a Pooh pillow.  I hope he sleeps well tonight!  :)  Cam is probably going to pay for that big time, but the look on Colin's face was worth it!
Happy Birthday Colin.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment