Thursday, June 6, 2013

 My little campers!  They did not want to pose before camp, but I am very good at threats of giant embarrassment!
June started off with a burst of activities.  Colin and Cam attended SFT football camp, followed by Colin attending Emporia State University football camp with his football team.  Cameron and Preston spent this week attending Washburn University basketball camp, and Cameron started evening football practices.  
Add that in with the regular season baseball and softball games and we haven't seen the inside of our house much yet this month!
Colin has been most helpful with getting Cameron to summer weight lifting and football practices and camps. I wish I could say that I hate having him be able to drive, but I don't.  I totally love that he can help with some of the running, and since he would be going there anyway, he doesn't even complain about having to take Cameron along!
Colin, Mallory and Madison are also all working a lot.  I am really starting to grasp the fact that they are growing up, and am proud to say that they are learning responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment