Friday, May 31, 2013

To end May

 We finally made it to town to pick up Harper's new glasses.  She is so excited about them, and so am I, I had grown tired of not being able to see her eyes through the scratches!  She wanted green, but that color was not available, so she got sky blue instead.  She was tickled with herself!  For the record, I do not profess to know how you get dirty going from the van into the eye doctor's office.
 Last summer, my friend told me about this awesome program called Kids Bowl Free.  You sign up and then  they give you coupons to use for 2 free games of bowling every weekday all summer long.  We signed up but never made the time to try it out.  I have to admit that I was skeptical that there would be some hidden charges, but aside from shoe rental, the bowling was free, and I think the kids had a good time. 

 We will definitely be doing this again.  It is a perfect rainy day thing to do, or if it gets way too hot and the pool loses some of its excitement.  It was a fun way to spend an afternoon.

I will say that our children may have a little bit of a competitive nature to them.  Preston was not happy that Cameron was helping Saige and therefore, a baby was beating him!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment