Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More First Games

 Colin and Quincy both had their first games this week too.  Colin decided last minute that he was going to play on a Babe Ruth League team again this year with a bunch of his friends.  I am still not sure how he plans to squeeze this in to his schedule, but so far, he thinks he has it under control.  He also started his job at a ranch outside of town this week.  He has been mowing, weed whacking, and chainsawing bushes.  He comes home filthy but happy because he thinks he is going to be raking in the big bucks!

 Quincy was so excited about her first game.  She wanted to get dressed as soon as I came in from work....which was a good 6 hours before we needed to leave!  I had to distract her by planting a garden.  That didn't take long enough!
 I told Jim it might be easier if we just add the extra R.  I am not sure he agreed with me, but sometimes it feels like a losing battle!


 Quincy played really, really well.  She is a very aggressive little thing!  Her team is made up of a lot of a lot of girls younger than she is, and some of them are not very attentive.  Quincy has decided she will be their mentor!

No comments:

Post a Comment