Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Field Day 2013

 It was field day for Preston and Quincy today.  They were up, dressed and ready to leave for school at 6:45 this morning!  I wish I could say they exhibited this type of enthusiasm every day!


 Harper, Saige and I enjoyed watching them.  It was exceptionally hot, especially when you consider it was snowing last week.  I had a hard time keeping Saige out of these little pools of water!







 This is Quincy and her little friend.  I had to laugh when they each put the tie for the 3 legged race on their outside leg.  It didn't work out well that way!











 Quincy's class was given a choice between girls verses boys, or whole class verses teachers and dads present.  They chose to tug of war against the teachers/some dads.  It did not turn out well for Mrs. Carroll's 1st graders!  :)


Cameron did not participate in the field day because he is too old, but the 7th graders were in charge of the stations.  He was in charge of Alaskan Football.  I didn't stick around long enough to really learn what that is, but he was doing a good job of encouraging, giving directions, and as always - keeping score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment