Friday, May 17, 2013

Life is just better in the summer!

 Summer is good for slam dunk contests with a nerf ball and goal.  Perhaps we should stop the kids watching  Tosh.o?
 They were jumping over Saige in her little coupe car, I made them stop.  Then they were trying to make Preston stand perfectly still and were getting mad at him for "flinching" so I made them stop.  Then it was lawnmowers, then my flower pots, and finally ....bicycles.

 I watched for a while and then told them when you break your legs, call Jim at city hall!
 I let the little guys do something a little less dangerous.  They tried out bubble snakes.  We are going to have to work on our bubble recipe though, as our snakes did not get very long.  The kids had a really good time trying it though!


 I should clarify.....they almost all had a good time.  Harper learned that dish soap does not taste good and that sucking on your bubble snake maker is not a good idea!
As I was sitting outside watching the kids and soaking up some sun today, I remembered all the reasons I love summer.  Life is good when the sun shines on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment