Saturday, May 4, 2013

ohhhh Harper

In the past couple of days, I have been cracking up from this kid's understanding of the world.  She has been getting in some trouble lately for whining or crying rather than using words to tell us what she needs.  The other night, as we were leaving the ballpark I turned the wrong direction.  I kind of blurted out "well for crying out loud" to which Harper yells at me "I am NOT crying!"

Yesterday afternoon, I was folding laundry and turned on the Disney channel for her to watch.  She came back in the laundry room and was all worried  - there is a lady on TV named "Peed her pants" that is not a good name for a lady.  That is not a nice thing to say to her.  I came into the living room to discover she was seeing Peter Pan.

Having a 3 year old around sure keeps the days interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment