Sunday, October 6, 2013

Small FYI

 Our friend Cindi told us about an exotic pet contest for the paper.  I spent a long time today trying to get a great photo of the bearded dragons for this contest because when I told Preston he was all about it.  So Cindi, her is your preview of the contest photo entry.....I sent it in this afternoon.  FYI bearded dragons are really awesome pets, however they are not very easy to photograph.  Preston had to spend quite a lot of time cleaning the tomatoes off their faces, and then they refused to smile for me.
I might point out, since we know I recently passed the line into official insanity, that I am blown away by how much Lollipop has grown since we brought her home in June (Lollipop is the one on the left as you look at the photo),  She has gained several ounces and  several inches as well.  PJ has grown too, but not as drastically.  Thanks to grandma, we were recently gifted a very large tank.  It is so much fun to watch them and as pets go, I have to say these are really great!  My original hope that Preston would discover a love for vegetables while chopping and feeding has not really worked out though!
Cameron's baseball team won their scrimmage game today.  Jim said that they played really well and it was a fun day, except for the wind, Jim did not enjoy the wind!  :)  When I saw the preview photos of the uniforms, I was unsure about the black and blue, but I must say, I really like it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so fun with unique pets... I admit, a little dog is challenging enough for me... no need for others:) I like your picture of them.

    BTW- the Balloon Fiesta is worth the trip! We went the first time 3 years ago, this was our 2nd time and we loved it once again! Breathtaking and super family friendly! We only bought tickets for Saturday to go into the park (morning and evening) Sunday we watched the balloons from our hotel, from the highway driving home, etc.
    Your kiddos are growing so fast too, I remember when the twins were born, are we that old?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete