Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy 9th birthday Preston!!!

 Preston had a birthday on Saturday.  He is 9!  My baby boy is 9!  WOW!  I guess I should stop calling him my little guy.  We bought him some cupcakes from a grocery store next door to our hotel.  They were not good!

So I made him some homemade ones tonight.  Much better!
Preston is such a smart, sweet, compliant kid.  I love how he asks questions that are insightful, and well thought out.  I have no doubt that he will go far in his life.  We are very proud of our 'little' guy!  Sometimes it is hard to be on the young end of the boys - Colin and Cameron sometimes use Preston as their tackle dummy and they love to pick him up and throw him around.  I often have to put a stop to it, like at the hotel pool when they each had an arm and a leg and were throwing him to the ceiling and into the pool.  Of course, he loved it, but I had no desire to see how Chicago's health system works.  He is sensitive, and funny and we all love him bunches!  I hope you had a good birthday Preston, your dad and I are very proud of you and love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment