Friday, May 30, 2014

7th layer of he$$


The worst place on earth that anyone can ever go in my opinion is the DMV.  Last week Cameron told me he was ready to take his drivers test.   I went to the bank and pulled the necessary papers.   Except I didn't pull all of the needed papers.  We had to leave without taking the test.  Two days later I gathered more paper and took Cameron back.   This time I had asked all the proper questions and was armed with a load of paperwork....nothing could possibly go wrong.  Except that the bills I brought in had Jim's name on them and not mine so according to the DMV they are not my bills.  However, the lady took mercy on me and said if I would run to the post office and get some piece of paper stamped she could use that.  The post office guy frowned and told me that is illegal.  I must have looked like I was going to cry because he said 'if you tell them at the DMV not to send anyone else up here I will do this one time!'  And so with my paper in hand we ventured back to the DMV and then Cameron took the test.....aaannnnndddd he failed. 

Today, he was SURE he had studied enough.  Colin offered to let him use his truck for the driving part of the test.  We arrived at the DMV at 2:55.  There was a sign on the door that read 'no drive tests will be given today after 3:00 pm.'  We decided to wait in line in order to at least get the written test out of the way.  Cameron then failed....but missed few enough that he could retake it today.  So we waited through the line again and he failed it again.  He was extremely sad and upset.  He can try one more time and then he will have to wait 6 months.   He better read the book again!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment