Friday, May 23, 2014

Quincy's first game


Quincy had her first game on Wednesday evening.   I did not get to watch her play but I heard that she did really good.   Quincy is playing with some girls who are older due to them not having enough girls her age who wanted to play.   She seems fine with it but that may be because her fellow stinkpot best friend is also on the team!  Thank you for the photos Mallory!  

I missed Quincy's game because Madison and I ran to Wichita to watch my Godson Stanley graduate from the 8th grade.  I am once again having camera remorse as I did not think to take photos of him while I was there.  Suffice it to say I am extremely proud of him. He is growing into a very nice, respectful young man.  I have no doubts that God has great plans for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment