Monday, May 12, 2014

An update without a grad in it



Preston got a little orphan calf from my parent's farm.  He is going to use it for his bucket calf project in 4-H.   He has been doing a good job of bottle feeding him! 
For Mother's Day Jim was going to help me build a chicken pen and fix up the kids old playhouse into a hen house.  Jim carried through on the project however about 10 minutes in I suffered from a tragic fencce post accident and am now laid up.  I like to think I am not a pain wimp but I can barely get around.  I even relented and let Jim take me to the doctor today.   They gave me antibiotics because it is a deep puncture hole, and a tetanus shot!  The poor baby chickens who can now fly because they have feathers will have to spend another night or 2 in the garage!  

No comments:

Post a Comment