Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A little Tuesday action

The girls and the goats have been especially thankful for the extreme nice weather!   The little girls and I ran a ton of errands today, got Harper's kindergarten shots, got her glasses fixed, and bought groceries.  The goats really wanted to help us unload the car! 
After all of the running, we went to watch the freshman basketball game.  The freshman team didn't win, but they tried hard. 
While we were at the game, Harper informed me her tooth was loose.  Apparently, it was very loose because when we got home Quincy helped her pull it! She was rather pleased with herself!

1 comment:

  1. We have been loving this warm weather too! Actually makes me want spring to come and has me thinking about gardening... but my kids are still wishing for a real snow storm with big drifts to play in just once this year!

    ReplyDelete