Thursday, January 15, 2015

Basketball and sunshine

Cameron's freshman team played in Wellsville this week.  I ran down to watch their game. Cameron had a good game! 
It was made even better by them getting a win!   The little grin on Cameron's face made my day!   His team hasn't won a game for a couple of years.  It was nice to see them come out on top! 
The Canadians finally took their air back, leaving us with some sunshine and a few moments outside!  I don't care what anyone says about liking the cold.... nothing feels better than a warmish day after a couple weeks of extreme cold!   And to those of you who say 'I can always put on more clothes and warm up' I call bull!
The girls and the goats agree with me wholeheartedly! 
We did finally sell Colin's goat who didn't make weight at the county fair.  I expected that the people who were buying him would do so to put him in a freezer.  After talking to them I think he may have a pasture clearing/pet goat gig in his future.  I am happy about that as he really was a sweetheart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment