Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy new year!

We are looking forward to 2015!  We ushered in the new year here at home with some family and friends coming over to help us celebrate!  The kids had a great time and everyone except Saige made it until midnight!
Yesterday I asked Jim how upset he would be if he was to come home someday and I had taken down the wallpaper border in the dining room.  You see, when we moved here I immediately formed a list of all the projects I wanted to tackle.   My Jim, he is a thinker and a planner.  He asked me to wait a little while before we started tearing out trees or redecorating.  I have tried hard to honor his request.   I must have waited long enough because he said he  probably wouldn't even notice if I did something like that.  
Last night, as I was playing cards in the dining room, I heard the rabbits taunting me.  Yes, I may have over indulged in the holiday spirit, but I just decided that the rabbits must go!  
I did not realize that the room was green until I got the border down though.  It seems weird.  It doesn't matter....I will be painting it anyhow.  I do love a good project.   Treading carefully, next week I plan to ask Jim if he would be upset by me painting over  the godawful lavender in the main bathroom!  
New year, new projects.  Good family, good times and a happy start to what I hope is a great new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment