Friday, January 9, 2015

Photo dump


My phone started doing all sorts of odd things.   I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with tech support and finally we decided that a new phone was inevitable.  Truthfully, I was not excited because I feel like I am still getting used to this one!  But technology marches forward and so must I!  
The new phone came this morning and I know better than to set it up without the big kids being home!   I decided I better get the rest of the photos I want to keep off of it "just in case".   I am amused at the weird photos I have on here, especially this one of Mallory and Johnny which I did not take!!  My life is weird....that is what the title of the post should be!  

Grandma made all of the kids fleece blankets.  She found fleece in either the colors The kids like or something they liked.  She had no trouble finding most of the fleece, but chicken fleece for Quincy and Redskins fleece for Cameron were a bit elusive.  She got it done, but these 2 had to wait a bit longer.  I think from the smiles on their faces, it was worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment