Thursday, January 29, 2015

2 pin night

Colin's wrestling team had their senior night at the trail.  It was a fun night.  The thing about wrestling, it gives you plenty of opportunity to sit and visit with the other wrestlers and their parents.  This tends to lead to feelings of them being part of a big old family.  I really like a couple of the boys that are seniors this year and their parents.  I am proud of them and a little sad that they will be leaving us!  
My sadness was short lived though because my kid wrestled awesomely tonight!  He pinned both of his opponents and his team beat both Osawatomie and Bonner in their duals. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like wrestling keeps you guys busy! I love your frequent posts and keeping up with your family.
    I sent you an email about yogurt:)

    ReplyDelete