Saturday, January 17, 2015

Just a wee bit o' bragging

Madison was in the paper this week for being the Brookside Manor employee of the month!   She does such a great job there!   We are proud of her! 

The fan club and I went to watch Colin wrestle in the bobcat classic yesterday at Basehor.  
This tourney is huge.   People come from all over to participate in it.   Colin's team did great overall. Colin though, man I was proud of him!   He lost his first match in a pin.  The kid who pinned him is ranked first in the state.   He knew he couldn't lose any more or he wouldn't get to go back today.  
And so he went out and did what needed to be done.   He won the rest of his matches!   He had a great day.   He made it into the semifinals today.  
It was an awesome day.   The team took 9 wrestlers yesterday.  Seven made it into the second day.   One got hurt and one didn't make it.   I am so proud of his team and proud of my boy.  And so long as I am bragging, the fan club was superbly behaved and I enjoyed the whole day! 
Jim went up today to watch.  Colin didn't win but it was still awesome to see him get beyond the first day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment