Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A little catching up

I have found several photos on my phone that I hadn't taken the time to blog about.  Cameron was elected as the Vice President of his FBLA chapter this week. He was excited to beat out a few upper classmen for the position.  We are proud of him.  He was also elected to be the sophomore class rep for Student council.  
We have been trying to wean Curley.  She is not being receptive to this plan.  She has been screaming at the door for her noon feeding which we have cut out. Poor baby girl!  Last night, Preston put her back in the pen for the 3rd time and somehow got her leg caught in the fence.    She is now limping and her momma Preston feels horrible.  I have a feeling she is milking it for all its worth hoping we will rethink the weaning! 

Colin has been playing baseball on both the jv and the varsity teams.  He is playing left field and had become quite a tremendous batter!   Last night, I neglected to go to his game since it was so cold outside.  Of course, when I don't go he got a 3 run double and then came in making him responsible for helping with 4 of the 5 points they scored.  I always miss the good stuff!  
Saige has decided that in addition to always wearing Chapstick she also should wear glasses like Harper. We had to remove the lenses though since her eyesight is good! 
Preston got sent to the principal last week.   It was for being extra helpful though and cleaning up a mess at breakfast when everyone else just walked by.  This kind of office visit I don't mind hearing about!  
Blitz is getting big already.  I still think she is one of the smartest, most sensitive dogs I have ever seen.   She has a couple of habits we are working on such as jumping and nipping but she is getting better.  Today she dug up a mole in the yard so she scored extra credit points with Jim!  

No comments:

Post a Comment