Sunday, April 19, 2015

After prom

The after prom party committee always hosts an open house while the kids are at prom.   That way they get a little more use out of the equipment they rent for the big kids!   My younger crowd loves to go to the open house.  So do I, where else can you have so much fun for free?   
The mechanical bull was definitely a favorite! 

And Saige about jumped her legs off in the bounce house!  
Preston and Quincy tried out the Velcro wall, but they weren't big enough to jump high enough to get very stuck!  
During the actual after prom party, I worked all night in the kitchen baking pizzas, making taquitos, and warming up various other junk food.  I didn't take too much time to see what the big kids were doing.  When I did step out, Colin informed me he thought he was at a professional level on bull riding!   Some of the dads running the bull were having a little bit too much fun!  Colin won a set of Beats.  I am not sure when I have seen him happier about anything!   
Seems like prom and after prom were both a big success.   
Jim got up with the kids this morning so I  could sleep in. I am thankful for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment