Monday, April 27, 2015

One day at our place....

Cameron wanted a bow tie. Nobody knows why.  Madison has a serious Amazon addiction so she set him up!  He wore this to school today.  No particular reason.  He also wore it to Colin's ball game tonight.  When I asked him why he wanted to go to a ballgame all dressed up he asked me if I hate America.  Learning good logic at school I guess.  
This weekend, I sorted clothes.  I found this owl jacket for Saige.   She loves it.  She refused to take it off or take the hood down all morning long!  
I came home from work today to find all my friends laying in my parking spot.   They must have needed rest because even honking at them did not get them to move!  It was a real moment when I realized how spoiled they really are!  Curley is now completely weaned.  She doesn't want to be, but she is living with it!   Her leg has not gotten better and a trip to the vet didn't seem to help her. 
Larry is also a little laid up from getting castrated this weekend!  
I am pretty sure Jack the Ripper is pregnant.  The kids are sure excited about kitties I have no intention of keeping!  
Preston brought home a few art projects.  He does pretty good work for a kid who supposedly would rather be shot than do art!  
Despite her cuteness, not even Blitz can get Colin to share his pizza! 
And speaking of Colin, he played really well again tonight.  I will go on record and say I prefer warmer weather for watching baseball!   Quincy had her first ball practice tonight as well.  She is the only one we have playing summer ball this year....I don't know that we have ever had only one team to chase!  I smell free time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment