Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Quiet

Cameron had a great time in New York, however he said that there were more people than he prefers.  He saw everything I can think to see in NY in 3 days.   He said one of the kids he traveled with kept track and that in the 9 day trip they had walked 65 miles.  
He is safely home, complete with random stories, new friends, awesome experiences and a better sense of some of his country's history.  
We Have heard from Colin a couple of times since the kids left for camp.  He said he hasn't misplaced any of his campers, and that all of the kids seem to be having a great time.  
It sure is quiet without them here!  I miss them!  My chaos.  
Saige and Harper have been missing them as well.  They have tried to replace them with kittens, but it is just not the same!  
They had to go to my office this morning.  They had a great time decorating the sidewalk out front.  
Cameron was supposed to work today, but after he got there, they didn't have anything for him to do.  So he stopped by and drew on the sidewalks too!  Tonight, I had a township meeting and the board members asked me if I called the police because of the graffiti!  

No comments:

Post a Comment