Sunday, June 5, 2016

Randomness


Saturday was the final day of the fishing clinic.  Quincy was having a great time until she saw me take her photo.  She apparently didn't feel it necessary.  In the  background, you can see the boys all gathered around the town's retired dentist.  He was showing his enormous collection of lures!  The clinic was amAzing and the kids really did have a great time.  I am very glad I listened to Jim and signed them up.  I hope they do it again!  
Preston had a game last night and I finally had a chance to sit down and watch a whole game of his.   He played great!  He played right field and 3rd base.  He also had some awesome at bats.  He doesn't like these photos, because it was a strike, but the next pitch he ripped a monster to center field.  He got an RBI and he ended up stealing home.   Stealing home was a goal he had for the night.  I was happy that Cameron called him safe.  I worried about Cameron umpiring the game might cause a fight!  
I will also add that Cameron did a great job umpiring.  He is good at explaining to the kids what the call is and maybe teaching them some stuff.  
I love this kitty.  He is the sweetest little boy.   
Cameron left for his CWF trip today.  He was up late packing!   
He did send a text saying he had safely arrived in Washington DC where he will spend this week.  This trip is truly a trip of a lifetime.  The older kids were saying they wished they were going back!  He will also be spending 3 days in New York before he comes back.  I hope he has a great trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment