Sunday, February 26, 2017

Preston's tournament.




This winter has been filled with basketball. I am sure if you regularly look at this blog, you might have grown weary of basketball posts. Heck, I am weary of making basketball posts. It isn't everything we have been doing, but it has consumed a high percentage of our life lately! Because with 3 kids playing, and trying to follow Colin a little bit, plus trying to keep up with other activities, Jim and I have had to do a lot of divide and conquer. Jim was coaching Preston's team, so when dividing, he needed to go that direction. As a result, I did not get to see Preston play very much.
Preston had his end of season tournament yesterday, and there was no way I wanted to miss it. Quincy's team had practice, a team lunch, and then Attended the KSU vrs KU women's game together. I had to call in reinforcements.




Preston (#40) had his first game against Council Grove. He was confident they could win this game because of adjustments they made on their defense. They would have to win to advance in the tournament.




It was a really good game. Preston made some great plays- including a steal for the open lay-up. Unfortunately, his mom is a bad photographer!






The game was fun to watch. Preston's team came back from being behind to tie and go to overtime. They ended up losing by 1 point!




It was fun to watch how far they have come this season. I am proud of them! The coaching was pretty good too!








My friend took Quincy to her practice and team lunch, and Grandma was happy to go to Allen Fieldhouse and try to recruit the girls to "the dark side."










She was not successful! KSU won, and my kids are forever purple!
I do appreciate the help! I was glad I got to watch Preston!



No comments:

Post a Comment