Saturday, February 4, 2017

It's all ball....all the time




Winter time for this family means basketball with a side dish of wrestling. Colin wrestled last weekend in Chanute. I believe this is the last time he will wrestle this year.
Cameron had games at home and at Prairie View this week. The above photo was taken by my favorite sports photographer and I had to save it because I love it so much!






Cameron's team lost at home and I had to rush out as soon as it ended to get Quincy to her game. Both of our players did a great job!








Cameron's team won last night at Prairie View. Cameron had a great game. I lost track of how many steals he had, he made about 10 points and was amazing at rebounding. I am enjoying driving the bus and getting to know the kids a little bit. Getting paid to watch your kid play isn't a bad benefit either!












Preston had 2 games in Emporia today. I was excited to spend a family day in Emporia, watch Preston and maybe get our shopping done. Unfortunately, Harper had a relapse into illness and was not up to making the trip. Colin is home, so he and coach Jim took Preston, Colin took pictures and kept me updated!










After the games were over, the team went out for lunch together. I love that. This is the stuff memories are made of. In 10 years nobody will remember the score, but I bet they remember this. Also, Preston will still be full from that ice cream cone!




So maybe it isn't all ball - it was also "o" week at preschool!



No comments:

Post a Comment