Sunday, January 29, 2017




We have had a crazy week this week. Tons of basketball games and activities and the kids have all taken turns being sick. Some had colds with terrible coughs and sore throats and some had the stomach flu, then they traded just to keep things fair. Jim and I spent the early parts of the week trading days of staying home from work, but by the end of the week I didn't have to trade because he was sick too.




I ended up running kids and keeping him posted via texting. Back in September, all the band booster parents took one day a month to bring breakfast to the band kids. Thursday was my turn. The high school basketball boy moms each take turns packing sack lunches for the boys to take to away games. Thursday was my turn. Quincy wasn't sick, so she got conned into helping us pack the lunches on our way to her game. The other moms were impressed with her efficiency. I think all the things I get roped into have made our kids very helpful!
Quincy had a good game! She had a couple points, several steals and was on fire rebounding. Her team really is improving with every game. I am happy she is enjoying it and learning.






Friday I tried something new and used the truck wash at Forbes for the bus. They do all the work. It was delightful but time consuming. I am happy to say the roads are dry again because the mud was ridiculous.




Friday evening, Cameron had a game at Osage city. He played quite a bit during the jv game. Uncle Steve came over to watch. At halftime they were down by 20, and Cameron had gotten 3 fouls in the first quarter. They were able to turn it around and we got to witness them come back from being down and win! It was a good game. (Unless you were from Osage!).






I am really hoping that the sickness stays with last week! This week is just as busy and we simply don't have time to be ill!



No comments:

Post a Comment