Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday things




The kids had to go back to school today, but Mallory was home for half the day. She sent me this photo of Blitz. Apparently, she needed a day to control the remote! Who doesn't?




I ran over to meet Saige's preschool bus and she wanted her picture taken with the weird snowy bushes. They did look neat, but it would be neater if I could look at it through the window and never go out in it! I did not enjoy my morning bus driving on partially snow packed roads, nor cleaning the Watershed sidewalks on the 9 degree morning. If one person says we didn't have a cold enough winter to kill the bugs next summer, I will personally remind them of this day.






I had to share the above post from the SFT facebook page. I found it incredibly amusing that Cameron doesn't need his last name listed. Apparently, he is famous like Cher and Elvis? I know it was him (not only because I don't believe there are a lot of Cameron's at SFT) because he sent me this photo.






Our Godson, Stanley, made us a really neat wall hanging. I love it! Colin helped me today by centering and hanging it. I appreciated that too!
Thursday was a good day despite the weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment