Saturday, January 21, 2017

Basketball weekend




Last night Quincy and Cameron both had games. Jim took Quincy but there are no pictures. Her team won.
Cameron's team has been participating in a tournament at Royal Valley. They won their game last night as well. I had a good time texting Grace during the games because her niece and nephew both play for Royal Valley.




Today, Preston had his first game. His team played Mission Valley. I missed out on watching because I drove Cameron and his team back to Royal Valley for the last day of the tournament. Preston's team did not win and I got a couple of pictures because grandma was kind enough to take some for me.








Cameron's team did not win today either. Cameron had some good plays though, including sinking a 3 pointer from the half court line at the 3rd quarter buzzer.












As of that wasn't enough basketball, we are now hanging out watching KSU and enjoying being home for a little while!



No comments:

Post a Comment