Wednesday, January 4, 2017




Break is as good as over. It was fun while it lasted (which wasn't long enough). Cameron is back to practices and games. He played against Osawatomie last night. He had a great JV game. At one point I looked down and noticed he was visiting with the refs. He said he was trying to get some clarity on some of their calls! He really makes me laugh sometimes. Cameron is #00 in white.












This afternoon I spent a good amount of time filling out the new calendar. (Thank you Grace for our long standing traditional calendar exchange!). I then hung the calendar up and promptly started feeling like the next time I will see the inside of my house will be spring break! :) I am thankful for these busy times though. I wouldn't have it any other way. After all, if I learned anything from this break it was that if you stay home, you have to clean out closets and do laundry!



No comments:

Post a Comment