Friday, January 25, 2019

Preston had a game last night at home.  It was a little bit wild, and felt to me just one elbow drop short of street ball.  Sometimes it really makes me wonder what the ref's are doing.  Preston's team didn't win, but I thought Preston did a great job.


We have a couple of guys in our community who come to the games sometimes and take pictures.  I love this one.  Think I will be ordering a copy.  He made the basket too I think.....he had several points, so I am going with it!  :) 
We had great news about Evelyn yesterday.  They removed her PIC line, took her off of all her IV's and moved her out of the NICU into a private baby room.  She is doing so good!  She also got to take her first tub bath, and is no longer in an incubator....which means she has to produce her own body heat to stay warm.  I am proud of the progress!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment